With the Government advising against non-essential travel, we wanted to give you peace of mind that we’re still permitted to operate and attend all electrical emergencies as our engineers are classified as Key Workers and therefore deemed as an essential service.
We’re continuing to respond to the latest government and public health advice to protect the health and well-being of all our customers and colleagues.
What we’re doing:
1. We’re still able to attend electrical emergencies
All our engineers are following government guidelines to keep you safe when they attend your home – they’ve been asked to:
- Always keep two meters away from customers.
- Use latex protective gloves
- Use hand sanitizing gel
- Wear a protective mask.
What to do if you have an emergency
- Call us on 0203 302 6002 as normal
- If you’re self-isolating with either confirmed or possible coronavirus (yours or a member of your household) – please let us know when you call us
- When our engineer arrives, please keep a safe distance of at least two meters away
- Please be understanding in these difficult times – we’re doing everything we can to keep customers and colleagues safe and keep our services running as normal
Indigo Electrical are a London based electrical contractor serving both commercial and domestic customers, we provide a high quality commercial and industrial electrical service throughout London and the home counties as far out as the M25
Indigo’s ethos is to provide high quality workmanship and deliver total satisfaction to all of our clients thus forging long lasting business relationships.
We can take a project from design to completion whether it’s for a small commercial outlet, domestic household or a large office refurbishment. Our lines are open 24 hours 7 days a week, so why not call us now on: 0203 302 6002 to book an engineer.